Post-signature Contract Management: Actionable Insights from Four In-house Lawyers
An inside look at how some of today’s top in-house lawyers are maintaining contract visibility, staying on top of obligations, and improving contract management processes to add greater value to the business.
As a business grows, the complexity of the contract management process grows – and so do the risks of getting it wrong, from financial penalties and ruined relationships to legal disputes and, potentially, business viability.
Our partners at Alternative Insights spoke with four top in-house lawyers about the challenges of maintaining contract visibility, staying on top of obligations, and how to improve contract management processes to add greater value to the business.
Download now for insights from:
- Sarah Ouis, In-house Legal Counsel and Legal Content Creator
- Chris Fox, Chief Legal Officer, Kambi
- Faye Moran, Head of Legal Operations (Interim), Booking.com
- Tamara Franks, Head of Operations, Group General Counsel, Universities Superannuation Scheme Limited
- Mark Rhodes, Managing Director (Europe), ContractWorks